3rd Shift Convenience Store Manager
RaceTrac is now hiring a Convenience Store Manager to support the store manager in overseeing the operations and sales of a high volume convenience store retail outlet.
Openings are located in North Dallas.
As the Convenience Store Manager you will work with store management to provide associates with necessary supervision and leadership on designated shifts. You'll also work to drive profitability, develop people, and maintain the highest level of guest service.
• Degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
• 2-3 years work experience preferred.
• 1+ years management experience preferred.
• Vendor management experience preferred.
• Previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused, transactional environment preferred.
• Previous experience working in a retail environment preferred.
• Set a leading example of RaceTrac’s core values, leadership qualities, and the RaceTrac Way to the entire team.
• Oversee, coach, train, and develop store team members.
• Provide feedback on employee performance and development to store manager.
• Direct, plan, and apportion the work of store team members on designated shifts.
• Appraise employees’ productivity and efficiency for the purposes of recommending promotions or other changes in status and communicates information to store manager.
• Maintain knowledge of financial performance and goals.
• Regularly perform competitor surveys in the surrounding market.
• Assist in control of inventory.
• Greet and interact with new and regular guests in a genuine manner and suggest products that complement purchase to enhance the guest experience.
• Manage the store operations on designated shifts.
• Maintain inventory in a neat and organized manner.
• Provide prompt, efficient and courteous service.
• Foster positive and professional relationships with coworkers and guests, communicate respectfully, and maintain a consistent team-oriented attitude.
• Address any employee and guest concerns on designated shifts.
• Supervise and monitor adherence to all safety-related regulations, including food safety regulations.
• Assist Store Manager in communicating any outstanding maintenance issues.
• Ring up guests on a cash register.
• Ensure the store is clean and well-maintained.
• Stock shelves and coolers and take inventory on shelf items.
• Receive vendor deliveries.
• Update prices and post new signage to reflect monthly promotions and sales opportunities.
• Keep gasoline price sign up-to-date outside of store in accordance with the method of that location.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to repeatedly bend, stand, twist, kneel, crouch, pull, push, carry, grasp, reach, and stoop as needed, with infrequent breaks.
• 3rd shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.